Sunday 8 July 2012

Craft Barn Weekend

It was a great weekend as it always is, lots of lovely people enjoying all the demonstrations... its such a shame we don't have the time to enjoy what each other are doing.  What a surprise is was for me when I arrived in the morning to find a little parcel on my table from Rachael I opened it to find these lovely cards which she had made for me.. I'm sure you will agree that they are just lovely. Thanks Rachael!!!!!





The top two are very patrionic... just right for the olympic games.  


My new papers went very well at the weekend and are now available from my website as well as the Craft Barn  I have had such a good feedback about them so thanks everyone its always  good to have feedback from our customers. I love the colours and the small designs work perfectly with the peel offs.

Here is a  new design from the Fairies and Friends set using the new papers (Bug as the background).




While I was at Craft Barn Jon went to Bracknell with Sincerely Yours this was their first year at Bracknell, it was a  good show for us, although he couldn't manage the demonstrating so thankyou to our lovely friend Charry for helping him on the day.

Looking forward to Hobby Arts day on the 21st July if you havent booked your place yet give Jenny a ring on 01737 789977 it should be a day of fun, Look forward to seeing you there.

 Bee Happy


Helen    

No comments:

Post a Comment