Sunday 23 September 2012

Lovingly Made Workshop

Yesterday I held my first workshop at Lovingly Made, and what a lovely day we all had.  If you havent visited Lovingly Made yet I would strongly recommend you do.  The owners John and Trixie Bradley make
everyone so welcome with their lovely home made cakes and coffee.  They have a lovely shop where you can browse and a beautiful studio where a lot of the workshops are held. The opening hours are Thursday to Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm..

Here is one of the cards I made with the group yesterday, using the Bee peel off set.


   
I will be at Lovingly Made on 17th November
hosting a Christmas workshop so if you would like to join
me please contact them on 01342 321 766 or you can contact them on their website www.lovinglymade.co.uk.

On Friday 28th September Lovingly Made are having a coffee/Tea afternoon to raise money for McMillan charity there will also be a make and take so go along and enjoy.

Bee Happy

Helen    









No comments:

Post a Comment