As promised here is another card for you to make this time it is used with the Bee Set.
On your bee sheet 1101 you will notice you have quite a lot of spare petal shapes (wings)
so this is a good way to use them.
You will need to cut 3 thin stems for your flowers from green card.
1. Cut a square 7.5x7.5 cm. from vanilla coloured card.
2. Peel off large black circle from sheet no.1105 and adhere to the centre of the vanilla
3. Peel off and cut out 5 petal shapes from sheet no.1101, 3 medium flowers from sheet
no.1103 and 3 hearts from sheet no.1105 all in red card.
Peel off and cut out 1 pot shape from sheet no.1103 and 1 circle in black.
4. Make the flower using the 5 red petals using the waste from the circle you have cut out.
Lay the waste sticky side up and adhere all the petals (as illustrated). Glue the black
circle to the centre of the flower.
5. To make the Butterfly:- cut one heart in half lengthways and glue behind the whole heart
Adhere to a 3d pad, add a flat backed pearl to join the wings(or use the
sticky circle from the sheet. Position the butterfly onto the edge of large black circle.
(see picture) using 3d pad.
6. Trim the black pot down (as illustrated)and glue in place, inside the black circle. Add
the large flower on the edge of pot using 3d pads.and glue in place, add the 3 flowers
using 3d pads. Use the black dots or pearls for the centre of the flowers and also on the
Hope you like this card , you can make it in so many different colours have a go.
I will blog some more ideas very soon.