Sunday 10 April 2016

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a very Easter, we certainly did quite a busy weekend it was also my sisters
birthday on Easter Saturday, so we went out with my husbands family on Good Friday and my
family on Easter Sunday, on the Saturday we had a family meal with the Grandchildren
so it has been a very happy time for us all. Now everyone is back to school this week and  we
all have the following Bank holiday to look forward to.

I just love Spring and it has certainly sprung early this year so I thought I would share with you
some flowers and butterflies that can be made very simply from Petite Fleur mini set, I have made
so may lovely things with this set I think it is so versatile, I really hope you will agree with me.






To make the daffodil:- cut out five shapes as shown below, in a pale lemon then 1 bell shape in a
slightly darker yellow, 1 stalk in green and two leaf shapes in green.
Glue together all five pale lemon shapes and add the bell shape. Glue the whole flower onto the
stalk and glue on the leaves.For the daffodil buds I have given the necessary shapes and colours    
on the last photo. All you need to do is cut them out layer the yellow shapes together add the green
leaves onto the yellow shapes and glue to a green stalk.







To make the blue bell;-
 Cut out the two bell shapes in blue and one stalk shape in green and two
leaf shapes in green. Glue the leaves to the stalk and glue the two bell shapes in place (see picture)
You will notice that the two different flowers are made from the same shapes.



To make the small butterfly:- Cut out four petal shapes in lilac and glue together as shown then
cut out one shape( as shown for the body) in darker lilac glue to the middle of the petal shapes for the body.  To make a larger butterfly just cut out 4 larger petal shapes.




To make a flower;- using the same petal shapes glue them together as shown and add a small flower
shape glue this to the centre of the petals and glue a circle on top.            




I will give you some more ideas for flowers next time, If you like the flowers they are all
available to buy as rubber stamps  as well as peel offs,which are on sale from the online shop.

Have a lovely week and I will post some more flowers next time.

Bee Happy

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment